I am a Canadian woman in my mid-twenties, living a life of gratitude,adventure and growth. This blog reflects those aspects of my life.
I assume you clicked on the “about” section to know more about me, so here are five fun facts:
- I identify as a INTJ on the Myers Briggs Test, although I show signs of an INFJ personality underneath as well, since my T and F scores are borderline. I really like the MBTI test, and I’ve blogged about it too!
- If my soul had a color, it would be a bright yellow- internally full of joy and ideas.
- I love to read and write on just about anything
- I’m currently learning to speak French.
- I am constantly asking myself how can I be a better person today than I was yesterday? If you think so too, we should be friends! Message me on wordpress or lets connect on facebook (link in menu!) 🙂
No matter how grey the skies are, always remember to have courage, be kind and smile.